Succesful participation of "Lamp Awards Lectures" in Light+Building 2012
LAMP's stand, with a surface area of more than 150 m² (Hall 3.1/Stand C21), showcased its novelties for 2012. Some of the most important products at the fair were:
- LAMP's MAUI, technical does not have to be boring
- LOOK, the freshest in LAMP's LED projection
- Personalise your work space with LAMP's SMART CUBE
- LAMP's GAP, lights up or down
- The street gets elegant with LAMP's NIU and NIU LEDS
- MINI SHOT LEDS, get to know the little one in LAMP's SHOT family
At the fair, LAMP also presented its new General Catalogue 2012-2013. With an avant-garde design and renovated format, it includes the entire range of products, both for indoors and outdoors, and many photos of projects carried out by the company.
Furthermore, this year, LAMP's stand dedicated a part to promoting the culture of light. In the "Lamp Awards Lectures Space" lighting designers had a dedicated space, where they could talk about light, do some networking, meet the 2013 Awards jury members, relax with a glass of wine and some Spanish "tapas", and enjoy the lectures given by 5 maestros of the international lighting design scene:
- Sunday 15/04 17:00h: Andreas Schulz "Urban and Landscape Lighting"
- Monday 16/04 17:00h: Paul James "How to get your project published"
- Tuesday 17/04 17:00h: Kaoru Mende "Architectural Lighting"
- Wednesday 18/04 17:00h: Louis Clair "Les façades lighting in China"
- Thursday 19/04 17:00h: Elías Cisneros "Outdoor Lighting / Masters of the Shadows"
At LAMP we continue to promote a close relationship with our clients, so we presented in the fair the LAMP TOOLS app, which will be very helpful in your everyday work. The app includes a digital notebook called Lighting Notes, and is very useful for taking notes when visiting sites.
Light+Building 2012 is, without a doubt, the most important meeting point for the lighting sector in the world. LAMP, consolidated in the national and international market 40 years ago, has always stood out because of its strong commitment to each one of its projects. The company always provides a personalised, comprehensive and innovative service that pursues energy efficiency (the right light).