Lamp launches its new Digital Working and Price List 2021
Being aware of the new working methodologies, which are becoming more and more digital, and implementing actions that contribute to a more sustainable model, Lamp launches, for the first time, a 100% digital edition of its catalogue. It will include a number of functionalities to improve users' experience.
Its interactive navigation includes:
- Interactive table of contents by range to access product pages more quickly;
- Direct links to Lamp's website with extended information on the product and projects;
- Direct link to the product download area, simplifying access to any enquiry with regard to technical information, photometries, technical data sheets, pictures, among others;
Besides, the following information on product novelties will be displayed:
- The 'LIGHTING FOR WELL-BEING' section, which is dedicated to lighting solutions focused on improving the well-being of users and supported by three pillars:
- Extraordinary visual comfort;
- RG0 classification (photobiological risk exemption)
- Specific technologies (Dynamic, Well-being, and Multispectral);
- Incorporation of Well-Being technology into the Kombic 100, Kombic 150, and Fil 45 ranges;
- Ranges that incorporate recycled materials, such as recycled PMMA diffusers or 80% recycled aluminium extrusion profiles, stand out.