Get to know our product novelties, R&D is working hard
Because our team is well aware that LED is constantly evolving and needs to be up-to-date. As regards the innovations for 2014 we would like to highlight the following, all endowed with a 5-year warranty:
- FLUT, the most robust floodlight: The new outdoor floodlight family has been designed for lighting facades and vaulted ceilings and its main characteristic is its flat dimension.
Models are available with symmetric, asymmetric and street optics, for luminous flux of 5,000, 8,000 and 12,000 lm with warm and neutral white LED; and a RGBW model available with luminous flux of 4,800. Furthemore, this family features an exclusive Road System. Design by LAMP
- TRACE, the most minimalist wall recessed luminaire: The new range of indoor wall recessed luminaires is fully integrated, giving prominence to the space to be lit. The design of its 4 models makes it possible to create countless different patterns on the wall. TRACE is made of galvanized iron sheet with asymmetrical optics in matt white with protective screen-serigraphed glass; and has a warm white 6 LEDs model and a 12 LEDs one. TRACE can be installed on walls with a thickness of 3 to 25mm or concrete walls. Design by artec3 & LAMP
- LOOK, the most technical LED spotlight: The new indoor spotlight family has a replaceable LED COB module and passive cooling for optimum thermal management (50,000 working hours). Models are available with flood, medium flood and spot optics, for luminous flows of 1,000, 2,000 and 3,000 lm, with warm or neutral white LED and CRI>90. All models are available in 3 versions: surface mounted, track mounted, and semi-recessed. Design by LAMP & diba studio
- DOT, achieve both general and accent light with the new modular system: The new indoor modular system achieves both general and accent light due to the possibility of its spotlights. It allows UGR<19 with LED light source, thanks to its gloss metallic plastic optics which emulate a parabolic reflector and is ideal for creating continuous lines of light with no dark areas. There are models with luminous flux of 1,600, 3,200 and 6,400 lm with warm white LED, available in suspended version, in lengths of 1m or 2m. With integrated gear, replaceable high-performance LED module, and passive cooling (50,000 hours of life). Its spotlight has 2 powers of 800 and 2,000 lm, and a COB source via mains supply, with no need of a driver. Design by lagranja design & LAMP
- FIL + LED TECH, high visual comfort: The FIL + range extension with this new indoor luminaire allows UGR<19 with LED light source, thanks to its gloss metallic plastic optics and its ideal for continuous lines of light with no dark areas. Models for luminous flux of 1,600, 3,200 and 6,400 lm, with warm white LED, available in surface-mounted or recessed version, in lengths of 1m or 2m. It has integrated gear, replaceable high-performance LED module, and passive cooling (50,000 hours of life). Desing by LAMP
- OWL, the new street and road LED light: The new LED street light family has an organic design, street optics and high lumen/W performance. With an IP66 in body and optics, it has an aluminium injection passive heat sink that ensures optimal thermal management, and a ball joint that allows swiveling between 10º and -10º. Models are available in Class I and Class II, for luminous flux of 8,000, 12,000 and 16,000 lm with neutral white LED. Furthermore, it can adapt to all types of columns and supports. Design by LAMP
We hope our novelties live up to your expectations. Should you wish to make any comment, complaint or should you wish to help us improve, write to our Product Manager here. We'd really like to know what our customers think! Lamp, the Right Light, the LED time.