Lamp+ is an integrative lighting service focusing on the well-being of the end user, to contribute to people’s well-being by means of lighting.
The integrative lighting projects we offer with the Lamp+ service follow the following phases:
An integrative lighting project is designed according to biological human needs, integrating the visual and non-visual effects of light, taking into account not only light’s visual impact, but also the emotional and biological effects that light has on people.
- Physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- Reconnection with nature: Synchronise with natural cycles of the human body.
- Connect indoor areas with their surroundings by synchronising artificial lighting with the dynamic character of natural lighting.
- Create an atmosphere that connects with the emotions of users for a differentiated use experience.
- Customisable and flexible light: A light for every moment.
- Harmful emissions reduction (blue Hazard).
- Development based on the principle of ecodesign and circular economy.
If you would like us to evaluate the solution to your project, please contact us here.
More information about this service.