Lamp+ is an integrative lighting service focusing on the well-being of the end user, to contribute to people’s well-being by means of lighting.
An integrative lighting project is designed according to biological human needs, integrating the visual and non-visual effects of light, taking into account not only light’s visual impact, but also the emotional and biological effects that light has on people.
- Physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- Reconnection with nature: Synchronise with natural cycles of the human body.
- Connect indoor areas with their surroundings by synchronising artificial lighting with the dynamic character of natural lighting.
- Create an atmosphere that connects with the emotions of users for a differentiated use experience.
- Customisable and flexible light: A light for every moment.
- Harmful emissions reduction (blue Hazard).
- Development based on the principle of ecodesign and circular economy.