1. USER INFORMATION
LAMP, SAU, henceforth the CONTROLLER, is responsible for processing the personal data of the User and it informs the latter that said data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 enacted on 27 April 2016 (GDPR) pertaining to the protection of individuals in terms of personal data processing and the free circulation of these data and, with this in mind, the following processing information has been provided:
Purpose of the treatment: to maintain a business relationship with the User. The envisaged operations to carry out processing are:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical media, present or future, which enables commercial communications to be carried out. These communications shall be carried out by the CONTROLLER and related with its products and services or its employees or suppliers with whom the latter has reached any promotional agreement. Should this be the case, third parties shall never have access to the personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- To process any orders, requests or any other type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to it.
- To send the website newsletter.
Data storage criteria: they shall be stored whilst there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for said purpose, they shall be deleted adopting appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction thereof.
Communication of the data: The data shall not be communicated to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of its data and the limitation or objection to their processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint to the control authority (agpd.es) if it believes that the processing fails to comply with the regulations in force.
Contact data to exercise rights:
Postal address: LAMP, SAU. CORDOBA, 16 08226 TERRASSA (BARCELONA). Email: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by ticking the attendant boxes and entering data in the fields, marked by an asterisk (*) on the contact form or provided on download forms, specifically and of their free will accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request, with the inclusion of data in the other fields being voluntary. The User ensures that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and it is responsible for communicating any modification thereunto.
The CONTROLLER informs and specifically guarantees to users that their personal data will not be assigned to third parties under any circumstances and that whenever it makes any assignment of personal data, the specific, prior, informed and clear consent of the Users shall be requested. All the data requested at the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the rendering of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be totally adapted to their requirements.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the personal data processing for which it is responsible, and specifically observing the principles set out in article 5 of the GDPR whereby they are processed in a licit, faithful and transparent manner with regard to the party concerned and in a way which is appropriate, relevant and limited to whatsoever is necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures set out in the GDPR with a view to protecting the rights and freedoms of the Users and it has informed them of the appropriate information so they can exercise said rights and freedoms.